Electricity Standards Calibration Laboratory
Measurement Canada's electricity standards calibration services are delivered in accordance with the Weights and Measures Act and the Electricity and Gas Inspection Act.
Device calibrations can be carried out in laboratory, on site, or in situ. A completed Calibration Services Request form (PDF, 97 KB) is required for these services.
Issues have been reported with the use of Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. If you are using these browsers, the form can still be downloaded by saving it to your computer.
- In Chrome, the save button is located in the bottom right corner.
- In Mozilla Firefox, the save button is located in upper right corner.
Single-phase Electricity Reference Standards
- Method: Comparison to Measurement Canada's Calibration Console
- Measurement conditions:
- Temperature: 23°C ±1°C change <1.0°C/h
- Pressure: Positive @ 0.15 inches of water (relative to corridor)
- Humidity: 50% ±5%
- Calibration Location: Measurement Canada, Ottawa Laboratory
- Fees: $30 per 1/2 hour
- Calibration laboratory process
- Changes to Measurement Canada calibration program for electricity standards
- Calibration Services and Shipping requirements
- Find an Authorized Service Provider
- Bulletin A2
- Electricity Bulletins
- Date modified: